The Medeco® Removable Core Cam Lock features high security lock cylinder core that is removable with "Control Key". This feature allows core to be changed out in seconds while the shell remains. The end user can easily install new core with new key code without help of locksmith. That is perfect for applications that may require instantaneous re-keying due to lost or stolen keys, or where periodic re-keying is done as a matter of good business practice, Medeco® Removable Core Cam Locks save valuable time and money. Removable Core Cam Locks offer the same high security features of a Medeco® Cam Lock with the convenience of a removable core.
Medeco® high security cam locks are recognized throughout the world as the standard for protection in a 3/4'' diameter lock. Medeco cam locks utilize hardened, stainless steel inserts throughout the cylinder to provide the ultimate defense against drilling, pulling, and other forms of vandal attack. Patented key control programs prevent the unauthorized duplication of keys and maintain system integrity. Keyed alike, keyed different, or master keyed, Medeco offers a complete line of various cam lock sizes and functions to meet your specific needs.
The Medeco3 unique design provides triple locking action, making the locks virtually pick proof. All Medeco3® keys and locks are protected under patent, trademark, and copyright laws. Medeco3® keys may only be duplicated by Medeco or by an authorized Medeco Service Center, and only at your request.
- The core (inner lock cylinder) can be removed and replaced in seconds using only a special control key.
- User keys will operate the lock but will not remove the core.Removable core cam lock cylinders are available with hardened inserts for drill protection.*
- Products can be keyed alike and master keyed with similar Medeco products.*
- Clockwise or counter clockwise operation, key retaining only.
- Standard 3/4 inch Cam Lock hole prep.Removable cam locks are available in , Medeco3 Biaxial, DuraCam and Original Medeco keyways.
UL 437 Listed
Warranted for two years against manufacturer's defects. See Medeco limited Warranty for full details.
26 satin chrome finish standard. Other finishes available, depending on volume.
Available Model Number:
6071550T, 6071551T, 6071552T, 6071553T, 6072550T, 6072551T, 6072552T, 6072553T, 6074550T, 6074551T, 6074552T, 6074553T