After receiving the new lock & keys and installing the lock I couldn't get it to line up properly. After installation the only way I could get the key to remove from the lock was in the open position. I took the lock apart and tried to re-aline the tumbler but still couldn't get the lock to work. After Installing & removing the lock numerous times while attempting to position it to work properly I finally decided to put the new tumbler in the old sleeve. Finally I was successful getting it to aline & work properly. It took me about 2 1/2 hours to figure out & get the new device to work. Since there were no instructions or suggestions concerning the new install it was a very difficult installation.
Reviewed by: John from North Carolina.